Administrative Coordinator – Replacement
OVERVIEW OF THE POSITION
The Administrative Coordinator’s responsibilities are broad and require a well-rounded skill set in all areas of operations, administration, management, interpersonal skills, and communications.
Key areas of responsibility:
- Communication initiatives, including but not limited to: website, social media pages, weekly info letter, mass mailings, and information sessions for membership
- Fundraising initiatives
- Database management
- Marketing and promotional strategy for the organization and its programming;
- Assistance with the development of policies and procedures
- Program evaluations
- Minute-taking at Board of Directors meetings
- Inventory and purchasing of office supplies
The Administrative Coordinator reports to the General Manager.
- Part-time position (21 hours) between the days of Monday-Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
- Salary range: 18.00$ to 23.00$
- 18-month maternity leave replacement
- Bachelor in Human Relations, Leisure Sciences or related discipline, over 2 years of experience in a community-based setting, community development, or community management.
- Experience in developing and implementing community programs and marketing strategies.
- Strong understanding of not-for-profit, community-based service delivery sector with a capacity to work effectively in a values-based organization reporting to a Board of Governance.
- Strong IT skills, with proficient skills in Microsoft Excel, Google Suite, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bilingualism essential