In the event of extreme weather conditions, we advise our Members, Clubs, Physical Activities and Boutique to utilize the following procedures.
- Please pay attention to school closures- If there are multiple schools that are closed due to the weather, chances are, the centre will be closed as well.
- Call the centre to verify if we are open. Please do not hang up until you reach the answering machine, the answering machine will inform you if the centre is closed.
- An email will be sent to members who are subscribed to the E-Newsletter (Infoletter), informing members of the centre’s closure.
- Please listen to the radio (CJAD 800AM and RADIO CANADA 95.1FM). Announcements will be made available regarding any closures.
- Always use your own judgement. If weather conditions are hazardous, please remain at home.
Please note: A make-up day or refund will be established for paid physical activity classes due to winter storm closures. Please call the activity coordinator for refunds (if applicable).